Tuesday, January 7, 2014
[Master Post] Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge
Ini nih Reading Challenge yang udah bikin pengen ikut sejak pertama kali baca master post-nya. Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge host by Mbak Astrid @ Books to Share. Langsung aja ya, ada 14 kategori di RC ini. Mari tengok satu-satu..
1. Visit The Country: Read a book that has setting in a country that you really want to visit in real life. Make sure the setting has a big role in the book and it can make you know a little bit more about your dream destination. --> masih bingung, nyusul ya judul bukunya :D
2. Cover Lust: Pick a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover? --> Pada Suatu Hari by Sapardi Djoko Damono.
3. Blame it on Bloggers: Read a book because you’ve read the sparkling reviews from other bloggers. Don’t forget to mention the blogger’s names too! --> The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter by David Colbert
4. Bargain All The Way: Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents. --> Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven: Do you remember you bought/got a new released book last year but never had a chance to read it? Dig it from your pile and bring back the 2013.--> A Dash of Magic by Kathryn Littlewood
6. First Letter’s Rule: Read a book which title begins with the same letter as your name (for me, Astrid means A, and I can read anything that started with the letter A). Remember: Articles like “a”, “an” or “the” doesn’t count :) --> Lupus Kecil by Hilman & Boim
7. Once Upon a Time: Choose a book that’s been published for the first time before you were born (not necessarily has to be a classic book, just something a little bit older than you is okay. You can read the most recent edition if you want to) --> Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
8. Chunky Brick: Take a deep breath, and read a book that has more than 500 pages. Yep, the one that you’ve always been afraid of! --> Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
9. Favorite Author: You like their books, but there are too many titles. This is your chance, choose a book that’s been written by your fave author but you haven’t got time to read it before. --> mungkin buku dari vbi_djenggoten, Brian Selznick, atau J.K. Rowling. :)
10. It’s Been There Forever: Pick up a book that has been there on your shelf for more than a year, clean up the dust and start to read it now :) --> menyusul yaa...
11. Movies vs Books: You’ve seen the movie adaptation (or planned to see it soon) but never had time to read the book. It’s time to read it now, so you can compare the book vs the movie. --> menyusul juga
12. Freebies Time: What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer. Open the book and start reading it now :D --> Orang-Orang Tanah by Poppy D. Chusfani
13. Not My Cup of Tea: Reach out to a genre that you’ve never tried (or probably just disliked) before. Whether it’s a romance, horror or non fiction, maybe you will find a hidden gem! --> rencananya mau baca hisrom atau mistery.
14. Walking Down The Memory Lane: Ever had a book that you loved so much as a kid? Or a book that you wish you could read when you were just a child? Grab it now and prepare for a wonderful journey to the past :) Comic books or graphic novels are allowed! --> buku Laura Ingalls Wilder
Yup, itu dia list sementara saya untuk RC ini. Sementara? Iya, soalnya masih mungkin banget judul-judulnya berubah. Nggak sabar mau mulai baca dan setor untuk RC ini. Ikutan juga yuk. Langsung ke sini aja...